Members Only Opportunities
NAMI Insurance ProgramDesigned for the meat industry, the program gives NAMI members access to a broad range of Property and Casualty, Workers’ Compensation and group Voluntary Benefit programs underwritten by some of the nation’s leading insurance carriers. The most important piece of information: you may use your current insurance broker/company.
Click here to access the NAMI insurance website.
Property & Casualty - NAMI’s Insurance Program provides a unique opportunity to source property and casualty and workers’ compensation insurance coverage through a program designed for the meat industry. This exclusive program is available to all NAMI members and offers exclusive rates and discounts.
Voluntary Employee Benefits - NAMI’s Insurance Program also offers an exciting new Voluntary Benefit program available exclusively to NAMI members. Coverage is guaranteed for most companies and premium discounts are pre-negotiated for all participants.
Risk Management ServicesWith a comprehensive risk assessment of your business, NAMI will provide you with recommendations on how to reduce your risk exposure. The program ensures your insurance and risk management solutions are tailored to your specific business needs.
Product Recall Coverage Enhancements include:
- Exclusive underwriting facility created for NAMI members
- Underwriter has over 14 years’ experience providing product recall programs and solutions for the meat and poultry industry
- Policy limits from 250,000 to 25,000,000
- Governmental Recall added as an Insured Event
- Customer Lost Profits included as a standard coverage
- Rehabilitation Expense is increased from 25% to 50% sub limit
- No coinsurance provisions
- Streamlined and reduced “Exclusions” down to a total of 10
- Adverse Publicity coverage included
- Definition of Accidental Contamination has been expanded to include “fault in design specification”
- Definition of Malicious Product tampering has been expanded to include adverse publicity
- Optional 1,000,000 limit available for Sabotage and Terrorism
- Pricing structure is discounted exclusively for NAMI members
- Policies will include a specialized crisis management plan for their use
- Ability to work with the current local agent or broker
- Claims personnel specialize in the meat industry for over 15 years
- All policy procedures and processes are preformed and governed by USA laws and procedures.
- All services provided by U,S. domiciled companies
APPI Energy provides the Powerful Solutions Program, an exclusive member benefit that assists members in managing and reducing their energy expenses. APPI Energy navigates the maze of energy deregulation by negotiating favorable "real-time" pricing and contract terms and conditions with competitive energy suppliers across the country. APPI Energy provides energy procurement services with minimal time commitment and no upfront cost. Visit APPI on the web at http://www.appienergy.com/ or call 1-800-520-6685.
Let the North American Meat Institute improve your bottom line with some of the most competitive rates available on shipping services with UPS®. Save up to 34% on a broad portfolio of services, including air, international and ground services. Plus, savings begin at 70% on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs. UPS understands how important reliability, speed and cost are to meeting your business goals and your customers' needs. Put the power of logistics to work for you. To enroll and start saving today, visit savewithups.com/ami or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.