As a member of the North American Meat Institute you have immediate access to a senior management team of experts who have more than 100 years of combined service to the industry.
Those experts are standing by to:
- Provide crisis management assistance, like legal counsel, press release drafting and media coaching, interface with USDA and more.
- Assist in resolving inspection-related issues, like labeling compliance, humane slaughter issues, OSHA inspections and EPA and state environmental inspections.
- Fight for your interests in national legislation and federal regulatory programs.
- Support members seeking to get into the import/export business or current importers and exporters facing trade-related problems.
- Track industry news and alert you as it breaks.
- Provide educational resources and seminars designed to keep you and your employees informed on industry issues.
Learn more about NAMI membership:
Your NAMI membership reaches beyond the Meat Institute members
The Meat Institute collaborates with many other national and regional meat industry associations, producer groups and customer groups. These organizations partner with us on policy development, to influence regulators and legislators, and to provide the best education and information possible. Working together makes our voice more powerful and increases the return on your investment in NAMI.
Members Only OpportunitiesThe North American Meat Institute constantly seeks to partner with companies that provide services of value to our members. By exercising our collective buying power, we negotiate significantly discounted rates and services. We currently have partnerships with the following organizations:
APPI Energy provides the Powerful Solutions Program, an exclusive member benefit that assists members in managing and reducing their energy expenses. APPI Energy navigates the maze of energy deregulation by negotiating favorable "real-time" pricing and contract terms and conditions with competitive energy suppliers across the country. APPI Energy provides energy procurement services with minimal time commitment and no upfront cost. Visit APPI on the web at http://www.appienergy.com/ or call 1-800-520-6685.
Let North American Meat Institute improve your bottom line with competitive rates on UPS® shipping services. Save up to 34%* on a broad portfolio of services, including air, international and ground services, plus 50%* off select services for up to four weeks after you enroll.* Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs. UPS understands how important speed, reliability, and cost are to meeting your business goals and your customers’ needs. To enroll and start saving today, visit savewithups.com/ami or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.