Meat Industry Summit
Your Business. Your Association. Your Opportunity.
March 30 –
April 2, 2020
San Antonio, TX
About the Conference
Join fellow Meat Institute members and industry colleagues at the Meat Industry Summit, which will provide high-caliber educational programming and excellent networking opportunities.
Educational programming for this event is designed to cover multiple interest areas including general business topics, labor and employment issues, regulatory issues, public affairs, and will provide practical insight on how these matters affect the meat industry today. In addition, association business will be conducted at committee meetings as well as a meeting of the NAMI Board of Directors.
Evening social events and a Showcase Reception will provide time for networking and learning about the services provided by NAMI supplier members.
2019 Committee Meetings
- Communications and Marketing Committee Agenda
- National Hot Dog and Sausage Council Agenda
- Intellectual Properties Committee Agenda
- International Trade Policy Committee Agenda
- Supplier Committee Agenda
- Labor & Employment Committee Agenda
- Member Services Committee Agenda
- Scholarship Foundation Board Meeting Agenda
- NAMI Ambassador Group Session - Potential Topics for Discussion
JW Marriot San Antonio Hill Country Resort
San Antonio, TX
Sponsorships and Exhibits AvailableFor more information on sponsorships or exhibits contact:
(202) 587 - 4206
All NAMI and Foundation for Meat and Poultry Research and Education educational programs are accessible to persons with disabilities. Please let us know your needs in advance if you require special accommodations or auxiliary aids. Please contact us for more information.