International trade is an increasingly important component to the success and long-term viability of our members involved in exporting and importing beef, pork, lamb and turkey products. NAMI is committed to reducing and eliminating barriers to trade in meat and poultry products. This section provides some background information on the important international trade issues our industry faces, and the priorities, goals and objectives and the NAMI International Affairs Committee. There is also some additional basic trade information and links to other useful websites. For additional information, please contact the NAMI International Affairs Department at 202-587-4244.
Must be a member and logged in to view.
- 2014 KEY OBJECTIVE SUMMARY - Border Programs
- 2014 US Food and Ag Dialog on Trade Agreements
- 2014 KEY OBJECTIVE SUMMARY - Asia Market Access - China
- 2014 US China Ag Food Partnership
- 2014 Lamb Sheep Meat Market Access
- 2014 Pork Market Access
- 2014 Meat and Poultry Industry Trade Policy Council
- Export Numbers 8-8-2014