As a member of the North American Meat Institute you have immediate access to a senior management team of experts who have more than 100 years of combined service to the industry.
Those experts are standing by to:
- Provide crisis management assistance, like legal counsel, press release drafting and media coaching, interface with USDA and more.
- Assist in resolving inspection-related issues, like labeling compliance, humane slaughter issues, OSHA inspections and EPA and state environmental inspections.
- Fight for your interests in national legislation and federal regulatory programs.
- Support members seeking to get into the import/export business or current importers and exporters facing trade-related problems.
- Track industry news and alert you as it breaks.
- Provide educational resources and seminars designed to keep you and your employees informed on industry issues.
As NAMI member, you will also benefit from:
- Expertise from our academia members who work side by side to help develop policy, advise on food safety and enlighten the industry on the latest research.
- Unparalleled networking with the industry icons of the meat and poultry processing industry at NAMI events.
- Discounts and priority booth selection at our world-class exhibition and conferences.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities to targeted segments at our educational workshops.
- Discounted or complimentary access to popular industry publications and resources, such as the Power of Meat, Yellow Pages, and Meat and Poultry Facts.
- Targeted mailing lists from our widely diverse database.
Your NAMI membership reaches beyond the Meat Institute members
The Meat Institute collaborates with many other national and regional meat industry associations, producer groups and customer groups. These organizations partner with us on policy development, to influence regulators and legislators, and to provide the best education and information possible. Working together makes our voice more powerful and increases the return on your investment in NAMI.