Why Join? Gain Access to the Leading Experts in the Industry
Every day, thousands of people earn a living by telling you how to earn yours. They are your customers and your suppliers, your inspectors and your regulators, your congressmen and your local newspaper reporter. They may not know you very well, but they can have a big impact on your business. As a member of the North American Meat Institute you have immediate access to a senior management team of experts that have more than 100 years of combined service to the industry.
Those experts are standing by to:
- Provide crisis management assistance, like legal counsel, press release drafting and media coaching, interface with USDA and more.
- Assist in resolving inspection-related issues, like labeling compliance, humane slaughter issues, OSHA inspections and EPA and state environmental inspections.
- Fight for your interests in national legislation and federal regulatory programs.
- Provide support to members seeking to get into the import/export business or current importers and exporters facing trade-related problems.
- Track industry news and alert you as it breaks.
- Provide educational resources and seminars designed to keep you and your employees informed on industry issues.
As an NAMI member, you will also benefit from:
- Unparalleled access to a customer base in the meat and poultry industry.
- Discounts and priority booth selection at our world-class exhibition and conferences.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities to targeted segments at our educational workshops.
- Discounted or complimentary access to popular industry publications and resources, such as the Power of Meat, Yellow Pages, and Meat and Poultry Facts.
- Targeted mailing lists from our widely diverse database.
Your NAMI membership reaches beyond the Meat Institute members
The Meat Institute collaborates with many other national and regional meat industry associations, producer groups and customer groups. These organizations partner with us on policy development, to influence regulators and legislators, and to provide the best education and information possible. Working together makes our voice more powerful and increases the return on your investment in NAMI.