Meat Tech Presentation Proposals Due November 19Wednesday, September 1, 2010
(American Meat Institute)
Proposals to deliver Meat Tech presentations at the 2011 Meat, Poultry & Seafood Convention and Exposition, to be held April 13-16 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Ill., are due by November 19, 2010.
For the first time, these presentations will be held in a classroom on the exhibit floor throughout the show, to allow for more visibility to attendees.
Specific papers are presented in the following categories:
- Food Safety Interventions and Ingredients
- Recent Analytical Methods of Pathogens
- Application of Sanitary Design Principles for Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment and Facilities
- Packaging Technologies
- Information Technology Collection
- Other topics outside of this scope will also be considered, but should focus on the technical merit of new or improved technologies or services.
For additional information and an
application, go to
If you have questions, comments or concerns or
to submit your application, please contact
Jessica Mosley at 202-587-4252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.