New CAMP Webinar Dates AnnouncedFriday, January 15, 2016
(North American Meat Institute)
NAMI announced new webinar dates for members of its Communicators Advocating Meat and Poultry (CAMP) program, a grassroots effort aimed at increasing the meat and poultry industry’s communications with its customers and communities. Registered CAMP members are able to participate in free, one-hour educational webinars that offer training in social media, message development, interview techniques and public speaking. The webinars and in-person media training discuss strategies to effectively leverage these skills to engage media and communicate in civic or business settings.
Upcoming webinars include:
· Social Media 101 – February 4, 2016 at 2 p.m. ET
· Social Media 202 – February 10, 2016 at 2 p.m. ET
· Mini Media Training – February 18, 2016 at 11 a.m. ET
· Speaking to Kids/Speaking to the Community – March 10, 2016 at 2 p.m. ET
· Blogging 101 – March 22, 2016 at 2 p.m. ET
· Full Media Training – In person at 2016 International Production and Processing Expo, January 27, 1 – 5 p.m. ET
CAMP members may also access and use the numerous communications and educational resources NAMI produces. There are currently more than 70 registered CAMP members.
For more information about the program, and to register to become an advocate for the meat and poultry industry, click here or e-mail NAMI Senior Manager of Public Affairs and Member Communications Michael Schumpp at firstname.lastname@example.org on facebook share on twitter