Shelf-Stable Food Processors Association
Save the Date:
98th Annual Meeting
March 8-10, 2020
Omni La Costa Resort and Spa
2100 Costa Del Mar Road
Carlsbad, California 92009
Phone: (760) 438-9111
The Shelf-Stable Food Processors Association (SFPA) is the trade association serving the shelf-stable prepared food industry. SFPA represents the interests of shelf-stable food processors and their suppliers on issues affecting the industry. Members include companies of all sizes, from regional processors to large multi-plant operations.
How SFPA Membership Benefits Your Company
The reasons to join SFPA are countless and relate directly to your business practices and profits. SFPA provides each company a unique voice to represent the viewpoints of the shelf-stable food industry in Washington, where the decisions made impact your day-to-day business.
By becoming a member, SFPA will:
- Provide access to a team of experts to assist resolving USDA and FDA inspection related issues, like labeling compliance, OSHA inspections and EPA and state environmental inspections.
- Keep members up-to-date on current developments and future trends important to the shelf-stable food products industry.
- Fight for your interests in national legislation and federal regulatory programs.
- Support members seeking to get into the import/export business or current importers and exporters facing trade-related problems.
- Track industry news and alert you as it breaks.
- Advise members on new marketing and sales opportunities.
- Conduct seminars and meetings to inform members of new production techniques, marketing strategies, regulatory programs and other issues.
- Provide members unparalleled networking with other industry leaders.
Furthering Your SFPA Membership Reach
SFPA collaborates with many other national and regional food industry associations and producer and customer groups. These organizations partner with us to guide policy development, to influence regulators and legislators and to provide the best education and information possible. Working together makes our voice more powerful and increases the return on your investment in SFPA.
For more information about SFPA, contact Susan Backus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-587-4273.
1150 Connecticut Ave NW, 12th floor
Washington, D.C. 20036
P: (202) 587-4273 | F: (202) 587-4303