As a member of the North American Meat Institute you have immediate access to a senior management team of experts who have more than 100 years of combined service to the industry.
Those experts are standing by to:
- Provide crisis management assistance, like legal counsel, press release drafting and media coaching, interface with USDA and more.
- Assist in resolving inspection-related issues, like labeling compliance, humane slaughter issues, OSHA inspections and EPA and state environmental inspections.
- Fight for your interests in national legislation and federal regulatory programs.
- Support members seeking to get into the import/export business or current importers and exporters facing trade-related problems.
- Track industry news and alert you as it breaks.
- Provide educational resources and seminars designed to keep you and your employees informed on industry issues.
Learn more about NAMI membership:
Members Only OpportunitiesThe North American Meat Institute constantly seeks to partner with companies that provide services of value to our members. By exercising our collective buying power, we negotiate significantly discounted rates and services. We currently have partnerships with the following organizations:
APPI Energy provides North American Meat Institute members with a comprehensive way to reduce energy expenses and minimize budgetary risks. Through our procurement services, we negotiate with suppliers across the country to ensure you are provided with ideal pricing and contract terms to fit your needs. Our holistic energy services provide financially and functionally vetted solutions to decrease energy costs, reduce demand, and improve resiliency and sustainability. We are here as a true extension of your team and provide our services to North American Meat Institute members with no upfront cost or obligation. To explore your options and speak with your dedicated Industry Expert, contact Oliver Hoad at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 223-4023 or visit www.appienergy.com to learn more.
Let North American Meat Institute improve your bottom line with competitive rates on UPS® shipping services. Save up to 34%* on a broad portfolio of services, including air, international and ground services, plus 50%* off select services for up to four weeks after you enroll.* Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs. UPS understands how important speed, reliability, and cost are to meeting your business goals and your customers’ needs. To enroll and start saving today, visit savewithups.com/ami or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.